Thursday, May 8, 2008

Online everything!

I was really impressed by all those applications being available to use online and for FREE! I knew about getting Freeware applications, but not applications online through the web browser like that. Immediately I have setup a zoho project for a large technology implementation at my library. In the past I have tried using organisers, spreadsheets and word, but they are never as good as specific project software which we were unable to afford.
The online conversion tools at Zamzar were very impressive as well, if I had known about this in the past, the money I could have saved!!!

2 comments:

pls@slnsw said...

Well at least you know about the options now!

Ellen (PLS)

Unknown said...

Knowing about the options is great! I'll check out Zoho, but right now we're using Wrike. It's a great tool and it's integrated with email, so it's really easy to use.